Location: Ballito, KZN
Salary: Negotiable based on qualifications and experience
Objective: Ensure our customers continue have an unbeatable experience from initial contact, sale, installation, handover and to long-term support.
- Driver’s license, experience with technology and customer support.
- Experience with Victron or other solar inverter and Lithium battery brands ideal.
- Ideally have some interest or experience in AC & DC electrical and or solar power or electronics.
- Be very capable and comfortable with IT hardware, software, remote support, communications interfaces, mobile communications and networks.
- Familiarity with networking hardware is a bonus including working with it eg. Crimping cables.
- Be willing to get into the field from time to time to assist with troubleshooting, equipment swap outs or technical assessments.
- Be able to work under pressure from time to time and think clearly and work through troubleshooting processes.
- Familiarity with industrial communications like CAN, RS485, RS232 is a bonus.
- Most important is a strong desire to learn about solar technology and provide effective support to our clients and installers in the field.