Last updated: August 2023
Information We Collect
We collect information that you provide directly to us when you interact with our Website. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Your name, email address, and contact information when you fill out forms on our Website.
- Information you provide when you communicate with us via email or other channels.
How We Use Your Information
We use the information we collect to:
- Respond to your enquiries, comments, or requests.
- Provide you with information about our products and services.
- Improve and optimise our Website and user experience.
- Communicate with you regarding updates, promotions, and important notices related to our products and services.
Disclosure of Your Information
We do not share your personal information with third parties, except in the following circumstances:
- With your explicit consent.
- To comply with legal obligations, such as responding to legal requests or court orders.
- To protect our rights, privacy, safety, or property.
Cookies and Tracking Technologies
We employ industry-standard security measures to protect the information you provide to us. However, please be aware that no data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure.
You have the right to access, correct, or delete the personal information we hold about you. You can also choose not to provide certain information, but this may limit your access to certain features of our Website.